This lovely apartment of approximately 77 m2 is located on the second floor of a well-maintained residential complex in the Buitenveldert area. The apartment is arranged in a very practical way and has a balcony facing south and private storage.
The apartment is located in the quiet and green Buitenveldert. In this neighborhood you will find all practical facilities at a close range. The renovated 'Groot Gelderlandplein' shopping center (open 7 days a week) is around the corner. Here one will find all kinds of shops, coffee shops and fashion stores. You can enjoy a delicious lunch at caterer Gusto or drink a cup of coffee at the Coffee Company.
You could even experience an ultimate enjoyment during a day at 'Spa Zuiver' in the 'Amsterdamse Bos, but of course you can also just enjoy the fresh Autumn air during a lovely walk through het Bos or through the nearby Amstelpark and the Gijsbrecht van Amstelpark.
Within a walking distance you can also take the public transport which will take you in no time to the centre of Amsterdam or to the Amstelveen shopping center.
You can safely store your bicycle in your own storage room in the basement or you can park the car in front of the door, with a permit. The apartment is located close to the exit S108 and S109 of the Amsterdam Ring Road and 5 minutes away from VU, the 'Zuid-As' and the Amsterdam South railway station leading you to Schiphol, Utrecht, The Hague or Rotterdam.
In short: a lovely apartment with two spacious bedrooms, a pleasant and convenient location close to public transport and with plenty of shops and cozy restaurants all within walking distance.
Approximate lay out:
Via the well-kept central hall you reach the second floor. Entrance of the apartment through the gallery: hall with access to the living room with the semi-open modern kitchen at the front. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances such as an oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The living room has a beautiful large window and a good sized balcony facing south which can be reached from the living room.
From the living room through the hallway you will reach the two spacious bedrooms and the modern finished bathroom with a washbasin, bathtub, separate shower and toilet. In the basement of the complex you will find your own own (bicycle) storage room.
• Year of construction 1962
• The apartment is equipped with central heating through block heating with settlement via meters and hot water
through its own boiler;
• The private storage room is located in the basement;
• The apartment is almost entirely equipped with insulating glazing.;
• Ground lease amounts to a fixed yearly amount of € 135.68 until June the 1st 2036; from then onwards will apply the
“AB 2016”, the applicable ground rent will then amount to € 244.53 (+ inflation);
• Parking options on the public road through a permit system;
• Well-functioning and professionally managed Vve consisting of 24 residential units and 8 offices;
• The service costs are € 217,11 per month plus heating costs of € 66,48 per month;
• Delivery in consultation.
Read full description