If you already know who we are, then you’ll know that we believe that finding or selling a house needs a personal approach. That's what we focus on! After all, if you don't know us and we don't know you, how can we find your dream home? If you don't know us yet, we would be delighted to change that.
We understand the impact that buying or selling a home has on your life. We'll do everything we can to make this process as simple and as pleasant as possible. If you have any questions, we're always available to help.
What you can expect from us
- We are proactive for our clients in many different areas.
- We have a wealth of experience: we’ve been operating in the property business for 24 years and have an extensive and very useful network.
- We are involved throughout the process and we can also be reached outside office hours.
- We communicate openly, clearly, and honestly throughout the process.
- We have a high level of customer satisfaction, which is also reflected in how we are rated on Funda. Service is our top priority.
- We have an exceptional position in the market and have a proven track record.
- We have excellent knowledge of the local housing market and are affiliated with all major sector organizations: the Dutch Association of Estate Agents and Property Experts (NVM), the Dutch Registered Property Valuers (NRVT) and VastgoedCert, a standards register for estate agents.
- We have all the relevant certificates, and therefore also the expertise required to practise our profession as well as possible.
The name ‘Aemestelle’
Centuries ago, the area to the south of the IJ was known as ‘Aemestelle’. At the time, it wasn't much more than a thinly populated, marshy peatland. Over the centuries, more and more people fell in love with this beautiful area. Aemestelle gradually grew into a major city, and the name was adapted to become Amsterdam.
The ‘Skinny Bridge’, an iconic landmark in Amsterdam, is depicted in the Aemestelle Amsterdam logo. The Aemestelle Weesp logo shows the ‘Lange Vechtbrug’, Weesp’s most famous bridge.