A beautiful and charming three-room apartment with bay windows and sunny balcony on perpetually paid ground lease!
This apartment has a charming atmosphere with its many original details. The hall is equipped with the original panelling and the living room has a fireplace, a bay window, a glass-in-lead door, and original panel doors. The bright home is well maintained and has two good bedrooms, a sunny balcony facing west and has a modern bathroom and kitchen.
This property is very conveniently located in a quiet street of the popular old literary neighborhood in Bos en Lommer and near the Westerpark and Erasmus Park. You can get your daily groceries at the small specialty stores or supermarkets in the area. The Bos en Lommer shopping center is within walking distance. There are numerous trendy cafes and restaurants in the immediate area.
This apartment is easily accessible by car; the A-10 ring road is just a few minutes away and in 10 minutes you are in the center by both bike and public transportation. There is a good connection to the Sloterdijk and Schiphol train station.
Through the central entrance on the ground floor, you reach the apartment on the second floor. The hall gives access to all rooms, at the front is an L-shaped living room with bay window and two spacious storage cupboards. At the other side of the house are two bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is equipped with a washbasin and mirror cabinet with LED lighting. Both bedrooms have double doors to the sunny balcony. The kitchen has a modern kitchen block in a straight line that is equipped with various built-in appliances, namely: a dishwasher, a 4-burner gas stove, a combination microwave/oven, and a refrigerator/freezer combination. The balcony is also accessible from the kitchen and is facing west. The bathroom has been completely renovated by the current owner and is equipped with a rain shower, sink, towel radiator and mirror.
• Living area: 57 m²
• Balcony 6m2 over the entire width and facing southwest
• Ground lease is perpetually paid
• Energy label: D
• VVE monthly contribution € 173.19
• VVE is professionally managed, 4 members, MJOP and annual account present
• The VVE is active and has carried out a lot of maintenance on the building in recent years:
• Replacement of main sewage pipe in 2019
• Painting of the front of the building in 2020
• Roof will be renewed in march this year the owner has already paid for this
• The Owner has made the following renovations himself:
• Renewing electricity and circuit breaker in 2018
• Complete bathroom renovation in 2019
• Ceiling insulation 2022
• Parking is public via a municipality licence
• Non self-occupancy clause applicable, the owner never lived in the apartment
• Delivery can be immediat
When we first saw this apartment, we fell in love instantly. It felt right and familiar immediately. Especially the original details that had been preserved attracted us, such as the panelling in the hallway, the stained glass door, the authentic doors, the bay window, and the fireplace. It gives the apartment something very unique. The location was also perfect. Close to the highways but you can also cycle to the center in no time. We were delighted when we were able to buy it. We always took care of the apartment with love and renovated and refurbished it, in such a way that the property retains its charm. Now, unfortunately, due to circumstances, we are forced to sell the apartment. It is with a heavy heart that we do this. We wish the new owner/s a lot of living pleasure!
Read full description