A terraced house with a beautifully landscaped garden, along water and south facing!
This on the outside well-maintained house offers a great opportunity to a buyer to create a fantastic family home at a great location in Amsterdam. We already have a contractor on the ready to help you start up! The house is dated inside but has been well maintained by the owners. The leasehold has already been fixed eternally. The house has its own carport which is neatly maintained by a well-organized home owners association.
The location offers the advantages of the city but is wonderfully quiet at the edge of the K-neighborhood in Amsterdam South East. The Bijlmerweide park is only a few minutes' walk away, Kraaiennest shopping center and the metro stop can be reached within ten walk minutes. From the stop, Amsterdam central station is just 20 minutes by metro. Amsterdam South East has become increasingly popular in the past years, the diversity of its inhabitants makes the district a bustling neighborhood where a lot of amazing things happen!
Ground floor: The front door / gate opens into the front garden with spacious storage. The front garden is tiled and shaded, making it pleasant on hot days. The entrance of the house opens into the hall from where the kitchen and living room can be reached. The living room has an almost entirely glass facade, which makes it very light and offers a view of the beautifully landscaped garden and the water behind it. The garden is no less than 20 meters deep! And has a covered terrace and a second one along the water.
First floor: here is a landing with cupboard for the central heating, access to two large bedrooms, one at the front and one at the back. The latter used to consist of two bedrooms, which can easily be converted back into two rooms. The bathroom has a toilet, shower and a sink with dawers.
• Living area: 91 m2
• Plot area: 146m2 back yard approximately 100m2, front 25m2
• Storage room 9m2
• Beautifully landscaped garden facing south along water
• Communal parking space with allocated carport
• Perpetual leasehold fixed, annual payment of 129 euros per year
• Costs VVE maintenance parking space € 135 per year
• A clause will be taken up of non self residency, the current owner did not occupy the house
• For an interested buyer who wants to take on this project, we already have a reliable contractor with a 'can do mentality' ready! They have already reviewed the house and worked out and calculated various plans. Further information alvalable at viewing!