A modern and well maintained two bedroom apartment of approx. 52m2 with south-facing balcony and separate storage room, located in a quiet street in the Staatliedenbuurt.
The apartment has recently been largely renovated. A new kitchen has been installed and a beautiful oak floor has been laid. In addition, new central heating has been installed with new piping and radiators.
The Erasmus Park, Westerpark and the bustling Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek are a stone's throw away. Throughout the year you can find everything in the field of art, culture and creativity. In addition, there are also various catering establishments and it serves as a beautiful city park. There are cozy local shops near the house, the Jordaan is within walking distance and you can also be in the center in no time. In terms of public transport, the house is very conveniently located, with bus and tram around the corner. By car you turn onto the Ring A10 practically in one go.
Layout: Communal staircase with the storage room on the first floor. The entrance of the house is on the second floor: hall with built-in cupboard for the washing machine and dryer. At the front is the living room with a separate lockable side room with fitted wardrobes. This room is ideal as a children's room or home workplace. The neatly tiled bathroom with sink, bath, separate shower and toilet is centrally located in the house. At the rear are the kitchen and the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe over the entire width and also French doors to the south-facing balcony! The beautiful, sleek kitchen is equipped with Whirlpool appliances and also gives access to the balcony.
* Living area 52m2 (NEN 2580)
* Extra storage space with a storage room of 5 m2 on the first floor.
* The leasehold is €138.36 per half year. The period runs until 15-04-2052;
* Small-scale, active VvE consisting of 5 members; There is a multi-year maintenance plan;
* The VvE contribution is €70 per month;
* The stairwell has recently been reupholstered;
* CV and piping renewed in 2019;
* Double glass on the front and back (front HR++);
* South-facing balcony with sun from 12:00 PM
Read full description