Light and well laid out 3-room apartment of approx. 67 m² located in Nieuw West within walking distance of the Sloterplas. The house has a spacious living room with an open kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and a sunny balcony.
The apartment is located on the eighth floor of a well-maintained residential complex consisting of 180 homes spread over nine floors, accessible via a closed central hall with two elevators. On the ground floor there is an individual (bicycle) storage room. In 2011, the complex was connected to city heating.
Location: The house is located in a quiet street in Osdorp Oost in the Nieuw West district, close to various facilities such as shops and restaurants on Osdorpplein, (gym) schools and daycare centers, Theater de Meervaart and of course the Sloterplas. The house is conveniently located in relation to the A10, A4 and A5 highways. Tram 17 is approximately a 10-minute walk from the apartment towards Amsterdam Central Station.
Layout: Entrance via communal staircase or the two elevators to the 8th floor. Apartment entrance: hall with meter cupboard. Spacious living room with sunny south-west facing balcony and an open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances. The first bedroom is accessible via the living room. From the living room you enter the second hall with a built-in cubboard and access to the bathroom with shower, sink and washing machine connection, the toilet and the second bedroom. Separate storage room in the basement of the complex. There is a neat laminate floor throughout the apartment.
Leasehold: The house is located on a municipal leaseground where the canon has been bought off until May 31, 2054. The switch to perpetual lease has already taken place under favorable conditions. As of June 1, 2054, the perpetual leasehold will amount to € 95.54 per year plus an inflation correction. Buying out the perpetual leasehold is also possible. The broker can inform you about this.
• 67m2 living space (NEN2580).
• Energy label B;
• Balcony facing Southwest;
• Active homeowners' association with professional management and healthy maintenance fund;
• Heating and hot water through city heating;
• Very bright apartment with open view.
• Sufficient (free) parking options;
• Cable, telephone and fiber connections available.
• Leasehold bought off long term;
• The complex has 2 elevators;
• Separate basement storage room, ideal for a bicycle;
• Service costs €166.07 plus €110,- advance payment on heating costs;
• Non-self-occupancy and asbestos clause applicable.
Read full description