Lovely spacious and bright three/four room flat with balcony on the third floor with a bedroom on the fourth floor in the lively Hoofddorpplein area!
Entrance via the central staircase (only for the 2nd and 3rd floor). You enter the flat in a central hall with meter cupboard, toilet and stairs to the fourth floor. At the front is the living room with bay window and side room. These rooms are very light because it is the third floor and facing south! And the Sassenheimstraat is wider than most streets in Amsterdam. At the rear is the bedroom with fitted wardrobe and doors to the balcony. The spacious kitchen with appliances, beautiful 5 burner cooker, kitchen with deep drawers and cupboard also has access to the balcony. The balcony is located on the north, over the full width of the house with sun in the afternoon. The bathroom is centralized in the apartment. The space has been cleverly used, resulting in a full-fledged bath, separate shower and washbasin with two deep drawers in the furniture. The current owners use the attic above the bedroom as storage space. The attic does not legally belong to the sold property, but is common property of the community, with private access to the owners of the property only.
The cozy house has several nice details, such as built-in cupboards, Portuguese tile floor in the kitchen, fireplace and oak wooden floor. Overall a ready to move into house in a very nice neighbourhood and on private land!
The house is situated in the popular Hoofddorppleinbuurt, a lively and child-friendly neighborhood. It's in a quiet and architecturally beautiful street with lots of greenery and near the water of the Westlandgracht. During summer, you can enjoy the picnic table right in front of the building or relax on the grass of the Westlandgracht half-block away. The quay of the canal invites you to buy a boat. Plenty of shops, boutiques, cozy cafes, and restaurants are around the corner. Vascobello and Albert Heijn are just a block away, but you can easily walk to Marqt, Hema, Etos, and all other shops at the Hoofddorpplein and Zeilstraat. Then enjoy the terraces on Sloterkade and Schinkelkade or any other cafes and dining venues nearby. In the area, there are several primary schools and childcare facilities located, including the new building of The British School of Amsterdam. The apartment is between Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark, where you can walk, jog and relax. The Amsterdamse Bos and the Nieuwe Meer lake are also in the immediate vicinity.
The property is very easily accessible. A10 ring road, S106 and S107 are only a few minutes away. In less than 15 minutes you can be at Schiphol Airport. Zuid-WTC and Lelylaan NS Station are in the immediate vicinity, as well as the stops of tram line 2 and bus lines 15 and 23.
• Living space: 76 m2
• The other indoor space of 5.9 m2 is the attic which legally does not belong to the sold property.
• Built in 1935
• The house is located on private land
• The house is heated and hot water is provided by means of a Remeha CV boiler from 2008 placed in an insulated balcony box
• The house was completely renovated in 2008. In the entire flat is a beautiful oak wooden floor (also in the bedrooms), except the kitchen. Here is an attractive Portuguese tiled floor. The walls and ceilings are nicely finished (plastered and painted).
• The kitchen was built in 2008, with a dishwasher from 2021
• The bathroom is from 2013
• The Owners' Association consists of four members and is active and financially healthy.
• The VVE amounts to € 71.00 per month
Read full description